Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!


Oh my goodness, I am soooo new at blogging. I have created at least 3 blogs and I don't know how to delete them. Here are a few of my personal goals this year :
1. Figure out how to blog
2. Learn to sew

3. Take a home decorating class

4. Decorate one part of my home each month

5. Dejunkify my house
6. Spend quality time with my husband, kids and as a family

7. Read more

8. Watch less TV

9. Make some new friends

10. Be content


I also want to post what I am going to call "Thrifty Thursdays" and start blogging my latest finds at the DI and share how I'm going to turn trash into treasure....oh I am excited!
Wish me luck and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are going to be blogging...it is fun to keep updated on your cute family!

    ReplyDelete